- Assist Agricultural establishments with procurement, ensuring fair and equitable procurement.
- Ensure all stakeholders adhere to Best Practice Procurement policies.
- Best Practice Procurement policies ensure the best quality, at the best price and the best service, ensuring over inflated prices are not paid for inferior quality.
- Manage the procurement of Agricultural purchases to benefit the emerging Farmer, thus become a “One Stop Shop” for all their agricultural needs.
- Increase productivity and commercial sustainability as quality livestock and products will be procured within the local area, ensuring animals are acclimatized, therefore reducing risk of disease, premature death or unnecessary expense.
- Continuous price valuation and monitoring.
- Marketing platform for the emerging farmer
- Remove procurement boundaries.
- Create a network for Agricultural learning institutions and emerging farmers